Lifestyle magazine FLOWER will unveil its first show house this September, in Atlanta’s Buckhead neighborhood.
Located at 389 Blackland Road, N.W., the 10,000-square-foot home was designed by luxury home builder Young & Meathe and will be decorated by 21 interior designers. Designer Charlotte Moss is the show house’s honorary chair and Suzanne Kasler is the design chair.
“This showhouse embodies impeccable design across every spectrum,” says Shaw. “It is inviting yet tailored, fresh yet questionably timeless. It speaks to the old and the new in a truly magical way. With the quality of talent involved, it promises to be a masterpiece for the ages.”
The designers participating in the show house are:
- Alexa Hampton, Mark Hampton
- Ashley Whittaker, Ashley Whittaker Design
- Barry Dixon, Barry Dixon Inc.
- Beth Webb and Tristan Harstan, Beth Webb Interiors
- Bunny Williams, Bunny Williams Interior Design
- Cathy Kincaid, Cathy Kincaid Interiors
- Corey Damen Jenkins, Corey Damen Jenkins & Associates
- Don Easterling and Nina Long of Mathews Design Group
- Elaine Griffin, Elaine Griffin at Home
- Fran Keenan, Fran Keenan Design
- Jared Hughes, Jared Hughes Design
- Julie Dodson Webster, Dodson Interiors
- Lisa Mende, Lisa Mende Design
- Mallory Mathison Glenn, Mallory Mathison Inc.
- Melanie Millner, The Design Atelier
- Michelle Nussbaumer, Ceylon Et Cie
- Nellie Howard Ossi, Mrs. Howard
- Ray Booth, McAlpine
- Suzanne Kasler, Suzanne Kasler
- Tammy Connor, Tammy Connor Interior Design
- Tish Mills, Tish Mills Interiors
Landscape architect John Howard will be creating the exterior, which includes English gardens and a European-style pool.
In addition, Shaw has paired every designer with an equally talented florist to collaborate on arrangements that complement the look and feel of each room. Floral designers include Canaan Marshall Designs; Faith Flowers; Enemies of the Average; East Pine Designs; Holly Bryan Floral Design; Gloriosa Design; Kirk Whitfield; Lush Life Home & Garden; Michal Evans Flora & Event Design; Miss Milly’s Event Rentals, Florals, & Design; Parties to Die For; and Wildflower Designs.
Tickets to the FLOWER show house can be purchased online at flowermag.com/showhouse or at the door. Show house ticket sales will benefit the Atlanta Ballet. The show house will be open Thursday through Sunday from September 16 through October 2.
Andrea is passionate about home design, and has covered the home furnishings industry for most of her journalism career. She is the Executive Editor, Design, of Designers Today; in addition, she also serves as the Managing Editor of HFN and Lighting Editor for Home Accents Today. Andrea lives in beautiful Brooklyn, where she could very well be the only person without a tattoo.